Minisceongo boasts an unmatched championship golf experience, with best-in-class service and amenities, complemented by an ambiance that is sure to impress. Our stately yet comfortable clubhouse is complemented by two seasonal outdoor terraces overlooking the pristine golf course and the 18th
From unique fundraising opportunities – such as the “Club Max Challenge” – to special pricing on gifts and prizes, the Minisceongo staff is here to assist you; serving as a one-stop shopping and service solution for your event.
• Large Golf Outings (Mondays)
• Intimate Golf Outings – up to 20 players (Tuesday through Thursday)
Tournament Packages Include:
• Green fees & carts
• Tournament setup
• Locker room facilities
• Scoring service
• Uniformed bag attendants and Club cleaning service
• Unlimited use of practice facility
• Course contests: Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, Nearest to Line, Hole-in-One
• $10 prize credit in the Pro Shop
For more information, please contact Rudy Virga by phone at 845-362-8200 ext. 1248, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
Facilities and Amenities
Minisceongo Golf Club boasts an atmosphere unlike other clubs with the finest recreational and social facilities available. Our club is run by a friendly, professional staff who preserve a reputation of excellence by providing exceptional service. Minisceongo Members enjoy the quality lifestyle they have earned and deserve.
Recreational Facilities include:
- 23,000 sq. ft. clubhouse
- Fine dining room
- Banquet and private function rooms for up to 100 guests
- 19th hole grill/bar
- Full service men’s and women’s locker facilities
- Fully-stocked golf pro shop with PGA Professional Golf Staff
- Swimming pool with seasonal lifeguards
- Snack bar/half way house
- Two outdoor terraces that overlook the 18th hole
- Complete calendar of social events to suit a variety of interests
Experience Minisceongo – let history surround you, let nature enthrall you, let golf, as it should be played, entertain and challenge you. You will not forget the experience and you may well decide to enjoy it for the rest of your golfing life. Minisceongo is located 25 miles from the George Washington Bridge, minutes off of the Palisades Parkway.
Minisceongo Quick Facts
Architect: Roy Case
Developer: Eric Bergstol